Click a heading to jump down to a section below:
- "I'm really busy! Am I going to be able to squeeze this in?"
- "I want to be a wedding photographer / landscape photography / etc... will this work?
- "I already do some photography work on the side. Will this course still be helpful?"
- "Do I need to live in the U.S. for this course to work?"
- "How do I know if this course is right for me?"
- "I'm not looking to put in a lot of work and I need to make money quick?"
- "Do you offer a payment plan?"
- "I'm not sure I can afford this! What should I do?"
- "What if I try the course and find out it's not for me?"
- "Am I ready to take this course?"
- "What if I get stuck or need help?"
- "How long will it take to see results?"
- "Does the course cover actual photography learning, like lighting and composition?"
- "Does the course cover things like taxes, insurance, and business structures?"
- "How much time will it take to complete this course?"
- "Is this course live? What if I fall behind?"
- "How does this course work? How do I access it?"
Q: "I'm really busy! Am I going to be able to squeeze this in?"
A: Whether you're working two jobs, going to school, or have a family to take care of, we all have pretty busy lives these days! You will have time for this course if you MAKE time. If you are willing to prioritize your photography business for the two months it takes to complete this course, you will have no problem completing it (it only requires about 5-10 hours per week.)
Ultimately, it's up to you to decide if you are willing to make creating a fabulous photography career a priority!
Q: "I want to be a wedding photographer / landscape photography / children's photographer... will this work for me?"
A: The course is specifically for portrait photographers, meaning YES, it will be perfect for you if you want to photograph live subjects. This includes weddings, children, pets, families, babies, etc - any area where you will be working one-on-one with a client.
Unfortunately, still photography is a bit of a different animal, so we do not suggest this course if you are looking to do landscape photography, product photography, etc.
Q: "I already do some photography work on the side. Will this course still be helpful?"
A: Absolutely. This course is NOT for anyone who already has a full photography business up and running. However, if you are simply shooting a few clients here and there, this course will help you get serious and create a true, sustainable business.
Q: "Do I need to live in the U.S. for this course to work?"
A: Nope! This course is entirely online based, so you can take it from literally anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
While we may talk in terms of U.S. Dollars and United States policies, the lessons aren't necessarily specific to U.S. based businesses, so you can have confidence that the strategies you'll learn will work in your area or country.
Q: "How do I know if this course is right for me?"
- You are willing to commit and invest 5-10 hours per week to watch the lessons, fill out the worksheets, and complete the assigned work
- You are looking for a step-by-step framework and system for getting your business off the ground
- You're willing to take action and face your fears so that you can bring your business to life
- You are ready to turn your passion into your profession, invest in yourself, and create the business life you deserve
Q: "I'm not looking to put in a lot of work and I need to make money quick. Is this course right for me?"
A: No! This course is for photographers who want to make a lasting career out of their passion. Please do not join if you're looking for a quick-and-easy way to make money. This course is NOT right for you if:
- You're looking for someone else to make your business a reality for you. This course does require you to put in the effort to make the lessons work!
- You already have a successful photography business up and running. This course is tailored for hobby photographers who do not yet have a business, or who have recently started their business
- You are looking for a way to make money quick. This isn't going to make you money overnight - again, this is for photographers who want to make a lasting career out of their passion!
- You would prefer to figure your business out on your own and spend the time to put your own system together for building your business
Q: "Am I ready to take this course?"
A: Whether you don't have any clients yet, or you have begun building your portfolio and are simply looking for a map to keep building, this course will work for you.
If you feel that your photography is up to a professional standard and you're ready to make a good living doing what you're truly passionate about, we would love to have you on board!
Q: "What if I get stuck or need help?"
A: As much as we have tried to answer any questions we've anticipated throughout the course itself, we realize that it is 100% expected that you should have questions! While unfortunately you won't be able to call Scott for 1-on-1 support, you can email us at any time at email@example.com with questions, comments or concerns.
You can also ask any questions in the private, members-only Facebook group to get feedback from Scott and the team, as well as other group members.
Q: "How long will it take to see results?"
A: It would be unethical for me to promise results to you. No one can know where you're starting from, how much effort you're going to put in, etc. However, I can assure you that if you follow the course, you will significantly cut the amount of time it will take to get your business launched.
The lessons in this course will allow you to immediately bring in your first clients. This means that by the end of the course, you may very well have several new clients lined up and money already coming in!
Q: "Does the course cover actual photography learning, like lighting and composition?"
A: No - this course focuses purely on the business side of photography. This course will cover everything you need to know to get a professional business off the ground and begin bringing in paying clients.
Q: "Does the course cover things like taxes, insurance, and business structures?"
A: Yes! Passion to Profits Roadmap does go over legal concerns, accounting and the like so you can ensure you are set up properly, just like the big guys.
Q: "How much time will it take to complete this course?"
A: The course will take about 8 weeks to go through. We suggest that you spend between 5 and 10 hours on the course each week. All in all, you can expect to have your new photography business up and running by the end of these next 8 weeks.
Q: "Is this course live? If I don't have time to complete the work one week, will I fall behind?"
A: The course is not live, meaning you can access the lessons on your own time. We will send out weekly reminders to keep you on track, and we suggest following along.
However, you will have lifetime access to the course and can complete the work at any time, so you don't have to worry if you fall behind or are unable to complete the work one week.
Q: "How does this course work? How do I access it?"
A: The Passion to Profits Roadmap course is run 100% online, meaning you can access it at any time, from anywhere!
The course is made up of 8 modules, each containing several video lessons, plus printable worksheets and plenty of other helpful resources. We suggest completing one module per week, and when you sign up, you will receive weekly email reminders to help keep you on track.
After you enroll in the course, you will receive a special login so that you can sign into the course website anytime.
Q: "Do you offer a payment plan?"
A: Yes! We offer a six-month payment plan that makes your daily investment less than the cost of a fancy coffeeshop drink.
We want this course to be affordable for you.
Q: "I'm not sure I can afford this! What should I do?"
A: Please do not enroll in the course if you are currently in credit card debt. We do not want this course to become a financial burden for you.
However, if you're simply unsure if you want to budget money to invest into Passion to Profits Roadmap, that decision is up to you! As mentioned above, we do offer a 6-month payment plan that makes the course just dollars a day. If you feel comfortable with that, we would love to have you onboard as our next success story!
Q: "What if I try the course and find out it's not for me after all?"
A: No problem. The course comes with a 30 day, risk-free, 100% money-back guarantee.
We really believe that this course will work for you. We’ve spent years researching and testing ways to create a profitable business, attract the right kinds of clients, and consistently grow your business.
This guarantee gives you the chance to see everything this course has to offer. If you try the course and aren’t seeing the results you desire, just email us and request a refund. We will require that you send your completed homework when requesting a refund, as this course is designed for you to take action.